Evo nekih mojih omiljenih igara, pa reko da vas pitam: šta vi trenutno cepate? Davaj neku preporuku bogaubio! :)
P.S. Smrt tenkićima!
P.S. Smrt tenkićima!
01. Plants vs. Zombies 2: It's About Time is a 2013 free-to-play tower defense video game developed by PopCap Games and published by Electronic Arts. It is the sequel to Plants vs. Zombies, and was released worldwide on Apple App Store on August 15, 2013 and Google Play on October 23, 2013.
02. Solve all the puzzles to break the ancient curse and restore the Empire to its former beauty. Play the free tile-matching game Mah Jong Quest!
03. Manic Miner is a platform video game originally written for the ZX Spectrum by Matthew Smith and released by Bug-Byte in 1983 (later re-released by Software Projects). It is the first game in the Miner Willy series and among the early titles in the platform game genre.
04. Colin McRae Rally 2.0: There are 3 difficulty levels, namely Novice, Intermediate and Expert. New features include Arcade mode, with direct head-to-head competition against AI drivers or another player, and a cleaner and more minimalistic menu system.
05. American McGee's Alice is a third-person psychological horror action video game released for PC on December 6, 2000.The game, developed by Rogue Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts, is an unofficial sequel to Lewis Carroll's Alice novels.
06. Need for Speed: Carbon, also known as NFS Carbon or NFSC, is an Electronic Arts video game in the Need for Speed series and is also the sequel to Need for Speed Most Wanted. Released in 2006
07. The game is set during World War II and the campaign mode is experienced through the perspectives of four soldiers: one in the Red Army, one in the United States Army, and two in the British Army. It contains four individual campaigns, split into three stories, with a total of twenty-seven missions.
08. In the year 1943, World War II is in full swing. Assigned to the Office of Secret Actions (OSA) from the military, US Army Ranger "B.J." Blazkowicz and British operative Agent One are sent into Egypt to investigate increasing activity of the Nazi SS Paranormal Division. The duo find themselves witness to the SS blundering and releasing an ancient curse around the dig site, resurrecting scores of zombies from their slumber. Pushing through the mummies and Nazis, B.J and Agent One are led to an airfield and a location to follow. As they tail the SS, the two are shot down near Austria and captured by the Nazis.
09. Tomb Raider: Anniversary is a 2007 action-adventure video game, part of the Tomb Raider series. It is a remake/re-imagining of the first video game in the series, the original 1996 Tomb Raider.
10. Syberia is an adventure game developed and published by Microïds. It follows Kate Walker, the protagonist, as she attempts to wrap up a sale on behalf of her law firm and travels across Europe and Russia.
11. Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened is an adventure video game developed by Frogwares and published in 2007 for Microsoft Windows. The game follows an original plotline as Sherlock Holmes and his companion Dr. John H. Watson investigate a series of strange disappearances related to the Cthulhu Mythos.
12. The game is an unofficial sequel to Bram Stoker's Dracula; set seven years after the end of the novel, Mina Harker finds herself inexplicably drawn back to Transylvania, and, convinced Dracula has returned, Jonathan Harker sets out to save her.