Friday, December 16, 2011

Art of Mia Gagović : The Poems


Love Amnesia



Do you remember that summer day?

No. It was winter or autumn...

Maybe spring?


The sun was shining in my face.

Or was that rain, washing it away?

The snow froze my lips.

The wind shouted like a hurricane.


And on that lonely street...

Actually, it was my friends party.

Hm... At the office?

In the park?


You smiled, I cried.

I smiled, you cried.

And then we smiled together.

We laughed together.


That's how the story went.


After it all, I wanna know, darling

Do you remember the day we met?

I can't remember a single thing,

And still, I can't forget.



Cijeli kosmos.  
(in Serbian)



Glupi me stihovi uvijek podsjete:


Jedan ljudski dah vrijedi milion dodira.


Jedan dodir milijardu rijeci.


Jedna rijec citav kosmos pogleda.


Za jedan pogled treba okean hrabrosti.


Hrabrost je zbir decenija iskustva.


Godina samospoznaje.


Mjeseci suza.



Ljudska je glupost neiscrpni izvor inspiracije.


by Mia Gagović

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails