Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Danzig - Danzig II - Lucifuge (1990)

01. Long Way Back From Hell
02. Snakes Of Christ
03. Killer Wolf
04. Tired Of Being Alive
05. I'm The One
06. Her Black Wings
07. Devil's Plaything
08. 777
09. Blood And Tears
10. Girl
11. Pain In The World


Ko nikad nije slušao Danzig, evo sjajne prilike, jer radi se o čistom bluzu, a i red je čuti Glenn Danziga barem jedared u životu, jer čovek zaista ima jedinstven vokal, nešto između Elvisa Prislija i Džim Morisona, i to bez zajebancije, uostalom, tu je spot. Ko ne posluša ovo uvredio me je. Duboko.



I was born in the dirt
I never had no home
And the places I've lived
You don't wanna know
But if you wanna hear evil
Just come a little bit close

I was a snake-eyed boy
And at the age of five
I made love to the howl of the wolves
With a dark haired girl
So if you wanna hear evil
Come a little bit close

She whispered in my ear
Little boy you the one
Set the world to rights
Make it tremble in fear
Do it one more time
'Cause you the one, you're the one

You're the one, you're the one
You're the one, you're the one
Yea, you're the one
Little boy, you're the one
Do it one more time

She said the path you walk
Gonn' be hard one to tread
'Cause the night is your only love
Lots of girls gonn' be hurt
Said it's part of your fate
'Cause you're the one, you're the one

And now I know my place
In this life I ride
And I know the things I feel
A burning deep inside
So if you want to meet evil
I'm the one, I'm the one

I'm the one, I'm the one
I'm the one, I'm the one
Yea, I'm the one
I'm the one, I'm the one
Do it one more time


Download

4 comments:

HEAVY said...

Dobar izbor muzike! Obavezno pesma Mother (pogledajte prosli post). Znaci Danzig, Misfits i Samhain zakon!...

Anonymous said...

cist bluz ,na momente zvuci kao john lee hooker a vokal si ubo samo tako fuzija elvisa ,morisona pa i kalt moz da prodje zbog teksta a i glasa.
prvi put ovo slusam ,ja mislila da je danzig neka metal grupa, a ja naravno metal ne volim.

son of man said...

Pa pazi, Danzig jeste neka vrsta metala, ali ovakav vokal se ne propušta, uz svaku muziku ide.

CkoviNS said...

Znači moj se ljutiš...celi život sam na HCu, punku, darku i svemu što je obskurno ali mi Misfits i Danzing nikada nisu legli...jbg. šta je tu je a nije da nisam probavao.

Related Posts with Thumbnails