Sunday, June 12, 2011

Support online fundraising campaign for PANZRAM documentary


Hello,

In an effort to complete my vision for my film, Carl Panzram: The Spirit of Hatred and Vengeance, by the end of 2011, I have begun an online fundraising campaign in collaboration with Indie Go Go. I would appreciate any help and support. If you cannot contribute a minimal amount, then maybe you can help spread the word via email, facebook, myspace, or posting the widget on your website(s). I am also available for TV, radio, and print interviews to help spread the word. If you are interested in placing a banner on your site, please email me and I will email you a banner : panzram@panzram.com


Take a moment to check it out on IndieGoGo and also share it with your friends. All the tools are there. Get perks, make a contribution, or simply follow updates. If enough of us get behind it, we can make "Carl Panzram: The Spirit of Hatred and Vengeance" happen.

If you are interested in sending in a contribution, make the payment to: John Borowski, P.O. Box 607085, Chicago, IL 60660.

Thank you for all of your help and support.

Sincerely,

John Borowski, filmmaker
Waterfront Productions

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails