Sunday, November 18, 2012

Newport Broadside - Newport Folk Festival 1963



01. Bob Dylan And Pete Seeger – Ye Playboys And Playgirls
02. Tom Paxton – The Willing Conscript
03. Tom Paxton – Rambling Boy
04. Sam Hinton – Talking Atomic Blues
05. Bob Davenport – Come All Ye Gallant Drivers
06. The Freedom Singers – Fighting For My Rights
07. The Freedom Singers – I Love Your Dog, I Love My Dog
08. The Freedom Singers – Get On Board, Little Children
09. Jim Garland – I Don't Want Your Millions, Mister
10. Jim Garland – The Ballad Of Harry Simms
11. Ed McCurdy – Where Did You Come From
12. Phil Ochs – Ballad Of Medgar Evers
13. Phil Ochs – Talking Birmingham Jam
14. Peter La Farge – Coyote, My Little Brother
15. Joan Baez And Bob Dylan – With God On Our Side



DOWNLOAD :
https://rapidshare.com/files/2266877018/NewpBroads.rar

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails